I love the NEW HOLIDAY DSP on pg.18 #120810
in the NEW Holiday Mini catty "Deck the Halls"
We also used the NEW wood sheets from pg. 205 in the IBC $9.95 116309
We stamped the image with Artichoke craft ink embossed with iridescent ice EP
CS: Chery Cobbler, Artichoke, DSP
Big SHOT: cut the wood sheet with the top note and the wood sheets have an adhesive back where you can just stick it to any project!
- We used the Ovals die cut out 3 of the largest with tango tangerine,
- used the baskets and blooms die cut for the baskets on the outside
- made a little box for the inside.
- Medium oval punch and snipped the ends to make look a bit more pointy for the leaves.
- Ran them thru the crimper
- Used the Scalloped oval die center for the black hat, embossed it with the lattice embossing folder & folded it in half ,then drew and cut the top of the witches hat and mouth
- used the lg star punch for the tips of the triangle for the eyes
- white gel pen for eyes and mouth definition
- made some curly cues by wrapping the 1/4 inch strip of cs around a stylus and leaving it for the time we made an assembled the box so it would get a good curl.
- Cute ain't he?
Wicked Cool is one the hottest NEW Halloween stamp sets in the NEW IBC on pg.23
118738 only $19.95wood & $14.95 clear mount
Big Shot: Large Circle Scallop, #2 Circle Scallop die, 2-1/2 x 2 1/2 circle punch NEW in HMC
page 19 #120906, I am so glad we have this circle punch now! fills in a lot of gaps.
Check out the NEW Spider Web embossing folder on pg 6 of the Holiday Mini #120889 $7.95
INK:white gel pen, black, old olive, tango markers
The sentiment is popped out with the curly label punch.
We also used the NEW tastefully trim die cut for the sides. This die cut has sooo many possibilities, it is way cool!