Join us for Holiday class and you can make cool gifts like these for your friends and family!
Not crafty? No such thing....With Stampin' UP! it is easy to be crafty!
Especially with your own personal creative coach to teach you these trendy techniques.
Here is a great gift ensemble in Woodland Park DSP.
Matchbox, Candy Wrapper, & a Bread Box for a mini spice or pumkin loaf!
This is an awesome project to use the NEW Homemade stamp from pg.18.
We made this bread box with Wasabi for the base it takes a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of CS. Then we embellished it with Woodland Park DSP. Chocolate 5/8 grosgrain ribbon, used the extra lg flower punch and stamped the sentiment Just for you "so you do not have to share" stamped in wasabi ink.
- Use gold and silver Encore metallic ink re-inkers in a stamp box, you put several drops of each in the box and then put 4 or 5 marbles in the box with the ink.
- Then take your piece of CS that you want to marble and put a little dotto on one side and stick it to the lid shake the marbles around in the ink and then flip the box over and up and down and all around and ink up the cs to the desired level .
- Then sit the CS aside and let it air dry while you are preparing the rest of your card. There will be little dots of wet ink in certain areas dot them with a towel(you can use the heat gun also)Try not to smear them.
This is a metal DVD tin embossed with Silver Encore ink and Silver embossing powder.
- TIP: You must use your embossing buddy powder up the top of the surface very good with the emboss buddy and we stamped it randomly with Serene Snowflake stamp set.
- When stamping on metal be sure to stamp straight down & up do not wabble your stamp or rock it you will get a double visioned impression.
- If you make a mistake before you heat it- take a Lysol wipe with the scrubby on the back and remove the image and powder.
- Make sure to get all the image impression removed and then try again. If you heat it and it still has flakes where you did not get the embossing buddy on that area you can still take your fingernail and remove the image and then repeat the above removal step. It also depends on the tin some remove images better than others.
Then we filled the tin with gift tags from Tags Til Christmas pg.24 in the Holiday Mini Catalog and tied a big red & white striped 1 1/2" bow around it!