Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Buckler's Biggest Holiday Event in 5 years!

It is very dangerous to let friends go shopping at another vendor's booth unattended
when exhausted and hot! Wendy purchased this really cool hair contraption and boy, did it get the air up and off her neck! I told her she looked like a pineapple and she said
" it is a good thing we are such good friends that you are not intimidated by my beauty"
Could it be she had been stamping too many "Sassy Suzie"(stamp set) tiles, ya think! LOL!!
Again, Wendy's help made the craft show both enjoyable and successful.
Thank you, Wendy, I am going too really miss you when you move to Korea!!

click on picture for large view
My darling husband made me this beautiful back drop(Built out of PVC pipe) and my friend
Kim( Gypsy Crafter) who is moving to Pananma City soon helped sew it and decorate it. She is cool with all that stuff, that is why she is the "Gypsy"Crafter she can do alot of everything.
It was so nice to be able to go in and set up the night before. That took alot of stress away from the occasion. I am all about that! Anyone who knows me would know that was a wonderful time for my darling husband and friend Wendy who both helped me with the set up. I behaved!
It seems as though we have a very unique hot item! We stayed very busy both days.Our metal embossed scrapbook tins, brag books, scrapjournal tins and candy tins made great gift giving items!They loved them!!
We have a few Christmas cards and gift card holders left over, but the candy kiss tents and and reindeer/snowman poop stocking stuffers were wiped out! They were a huge hit as well.

Close up of gift baskets and Christmas cards and stocking stuffers!

click on picture for larger view

This a shot of the whole booth all beautiful before the doors opened. As you can tell I still have a long sleeve shirt on. that last exactly 30 minutes! I would like to say thank you to all the people who helped out over the past three months in making this possible. It was a huge success and God blessed me very much. I met wonderful new friends who I look forward to stamping and crafting with very soon! I am wrapping up this weekend with Ruthie's birthday party on the 6th and then my Scraptin class on Sunday the 7th. Then slower days are coming, Christmas shopping and time with family. Then on December 12th my Customer Appreciation Party Friday night from 6-10pm . I can't wait to celebrate the season with all my stampin and crafting buddies. There will be a Raffle for a basket filled with SU items
(valued at over $100.00) plus doorprizes all night long.
Yes, of course Holiday Goodies and make and takes!
Remember, December 12th last date to place Stampin' Up! catalog orders for Christmas arrivial!

No comments: