Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Top Note Box Laced with Bella Toile

I think this is my favorite project I have made yet with the Exclusive Stampin' Up! Big EZ top Note Die with my Big Shot!
I am also in love with the Bella Toile Background stamp. You can turn any sheet of card stock into designer paper in a snap! Here I used Kraft card stock on the top notes and real red for the box.
I inserted a jumbo eyelet using the Crop-a-dile.
Then I used the Grosgrain striped 1 -1/4" ribbon along with the rope twine from the Holiday mini catalog to tie it all together. Stamp from Winter Post stamp set also in the Holiday Mini catalog. Remember, these items in the Holiday Mini will no longer be available after January 18th.

This is a side shot of the box, the width is 2"! Great for putting in a little surprise!
Such as a hostess gift, gift card, candy and is also a great marketing peice!
Just put in your business card and some goodies!

This is a front shot of the box as if you were opening it.


Viola, Valentine's here we come!. These will be part of our craft class in January!
Pretty darn cute, huh? Tell me what ya think!


No comments: