Wednesday, March 11, 2009

OOOOH La La Fifth Avenue is where I want to be!

This card uses the Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp set
Card stock: Pink Pirk, Baha Breeze, Basic Grey Designer paper
I used the NEW Manhattan texture impressions die, then I sanded the raised impression it made with my sanding block and since designer paper is not dyed all the way through it gives it a bleached effect. This will not work with our standard card stock which is dyed all the way through and will not have the same effect when sanded. Then I took my two way glue pen and used dazzling diamonds to top it off. The sentiment is the NEW scallop oval punch (all coming in the mini in April) in Baha on white with The NEW Oval All stamp set also coming backed by the largest oval punch in the current catty stamped in baha breeze ink. I also used the pink pirk 5/8" ribbon.
This card is absolutely gorgeous in person.
I cased this card from my new blogger friend Mary Fish and added a few changes of my own.
Her work is amazing and so is she! You can visit her blog at:
I made this box to match my card using my Big Shot with the #2 box extended die cut!
With the NEW Good Friend stamp set also featured in the New Occasions mini catalog that will be available on April 1st. I love the beautiful Pink Pirk 1 1/2"(i think) ribbon tied around it!
However, there are some Easter sets available for customers to pre-order. Click on the link on the Occasions Mini Sneak Peak on the top right hand side of my blog


No comments: