Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Vicky's Gift Notes

Aren't these beautiful? My downline Vicky, we call her DiFabulous took the gift note holders I taught (the one we learned at leadership) and made it diFabulous with the gift notes that SU sells on page 157, and I think she made some of her own to match this DP.
This is the card holder embellished with Tea Party DP and the new scallop punch from the Occasions Mini! If you haven't placed your order from the Occasions Mini, what are you waiting for? Go to my website at www.whitneyrichardson.stampinup.net and order NOW!! online and it will be shipped directly to you! This template will also fit the scallop notes as well!
With any $25.00 order or more you will receive the tutorial for this project for FREE!!

These are designed with A Walk in the Park DP and the stamp set Good Friend from the Occasions Mini as well!


I think Vicky did a Difabulous job with these quick and very cute cards!
They make great gifts! She is a super talented crafter and I am so proud to have her as a member of my Serenity Stampers team!




1 comment:

Patti Lee said...

Thank you, Whitney, for your inspiration. I have posted an Lemonade Stand award for you on my blog - check it out and thanks again! Patti