Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New In Color Criss Cross Cards

Look for a Criss Cross card this month at stamp camp. These are super fun to make and so many options with the insert. This one has the Razzleberry Lemonade DP with Melon Mambo as the base cs. With Crushed curry and whisper white for the sentiment. Curry die cut label from the matchbox die and Thinking of you from The NEW level 3 Hostess Set Kind and Caring Thoughts.
The inside is stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry and the sentiment is stamped in Melon. Whisper white front top note with perforation cut off and then the back top note is pumpkin pie. I also used some of the library clip asst in silver on the top instead of doing the hole and ribbon option.
This is the NEW Razzleberry Lemonade DP along with the new in colors
Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo and whisper white.
The base of the card is crushed curry and the top note that pulls out is melon mambo. I used the match box label die cuts to make the label on the front embossing it with white ep. I also used the jumbo eyelets set with the cropadile with a bit of suede polka dot ribbon thru the eyelet.
The stamp set is 24-7( Not 24 minus 7) inside joke LOL!
I think out of the whole NEW catalog this razzle dazzle set for like $18.95 is the gem of all!
It's like Baroque Motiff a classic. there are just so many things you can do with it.
Below is the NEW soft suede in color with vanilla. I stamped the flourish image in the soft suede on the vanilla and it just instantly turns any colored cardstock into Designer paper.
The stamp on the top note in soft suede is Live , Laugh and Love Happy Birthday
from the Birthday set. Also the sentiment on the front it from the same set "It's your birthday"
punched out with the NEW modern punch.


I used the pewter jumbo eyelet and soft suede polka dot ribbon again. It matched perfectly. That is why I love Stampin' UP! everything matches and I don't have to put alot of thought and run all over town looking for this or that I have it all at the tip of my fingers.Or a catalog order away and plus I get FREE merchandise based on the amount of money I spend!!
I hope you have your new catalogs or they are on the way and you are making your juicy wish list for all the new products you are going to treat yourself to.
Remember our motto if your new to the group
Stamping is cheaper than therapy! Definitely cheaper than mall retail therapy and all other addictions we won't mention! I have met the most amazing people through my stamp groups and look forward to getting a new stamp group together here in Daytona soon!
things are going well at the local market I have met some amazing Stampin' Up customers who are very loyal, and oh it so refreshing you can tell by the look in their eye as they approach my booth if they know SU! products, their eyes get that twinkle! So I would like to give ahout out to all market goers and thanks for stopping by and make sure to get isgned up for your classes this month!






No comments: