Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cottage Wall Scrap Tin

Yes, I know I had to fordge out to the unmentionable lands of contraband to get these beautiful embellishments but even the strongest demonstrator couldn't help herself when you see how perfectly they match the Cottage Wall DP.
This tin speaks family, friendship and elegance the sentiment on the front is about the best times being shared in the very bossom of family and friends. This is one of my favorite tins. You should see the light in people's eye at the market when people pick up the tins and check them out.
I can't keep them in stock they are absolutely a wonderful gift and fun make.
Scrap Tin Class August 30th
2-6pm Sunday $35.00 if your local,
if you are out of state I sell the tutorial for $24.95
you would like to sign up for the class or purchase one of the scrap tins you see here email me at whitneyrichardson1969@gmail.com.
inside embellishments





No comments: