Monday, October 5, 2009

Introducting My Digital Studio

Come and try it out at my Open House October 17th -3-7pm! RSVP required!

My Digital Studio ONLY (118108 $79.95)

**Order at the Open House and receive 10% off your entire order, plus participate in the raffle for a gift basket full of $150.00 of SU products)Tickets for raffle $2.00 each

Creativity Goes Digital. My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use, software-based design studio. It's features allow you to use thousands of Stampin' Up!'s award winning images, colors, and accessories as well as adding photos quickly!
Creating in My Digital Studio. Use Stampin' Up!'s built in-templates and designs or start with a blank canvas and create your own scrapbook pages, greeting cards, calendars, movies, and more!
Hybrid Creativity. My Digital Studio offers perfect coordination when embellishing digital output projects with traditional Stampin' Up! embellishments. You can produce exquisite, multi-dimensional projects that combine the ease of digital with the beauty of handcrafted projects, creating what are known as hybrid projects.
Digital Services. New artwork and templates will be available on a regular basis to purchase and
download from my Online Stampin' Up! Store. In addition, My Digital Studio offers high quality professional print services where you can purchase bound photo albums, cards, individual scrapbook pages, and calendars. Check out the Stampin' Up! pricing and publishing options here.

No comments: