Sunday, October 4, 2009

October Halloween Card & Craft Class

Dianna and Katie are getting all set for Halloween!
We had the best time! Stamping and crafting away all day!
I super enjoyed their company!
Above: Dianna projects ( Dianna is a painter as well)
Below:Katie's projects
Can you believe this was their very first Stampin' Up! class?
Naturally talented, I tell ya!
I think the projects turned out lovely and I know they will be famous with the kids!
Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year for 3D projects I love it.
If you would like to make projects like these.
Join us for our
3-D Halloween Craft Class on October 15th Thursday am 9-12noon
or evening class 6:30-9:30pm! RSVP required ASAP!
If you would like to custom order any of the projects or the products to make them
email me at whitneyrichardson1969@gmail.com

****creations here were cased fromblogger friends Gretchen and Mary Fish

No comments: