Friday, January 22, 2010

More Valentine Sweet Treats

These are the simplest cute little treats made with the Petal Card Sizzix die cut.
I used the Sending Love glittery DSP the sheet that is pink and vanilla.
The sentiment is from the NEW stamp set in the Occasions Mini catty
Well Scripted and punched out with the Full Heart punch adhered with a dimensional on top of that beautiful silky smooth NEW satin 5/8" pretty in pink ribbon.
Inside- I topped off the treat with the NEW heart embosslit and the small heart stamp from
(I) Heart stamp from the NEW Occassions Mini and popped out with the must have NEW small heart punch. Wrapped the Ghiradelli chocolate with the flip side of the front DSP.

This lil ditty I saw on Deann Oliver's blog, I have two versions. One with the paper I had left over from the Cocoa speciality paper I love this pattern I saved it for Vday's.
I used the new scallop trim border punch on the top flap, our 5/16' asst brads in white and underneath I have velcro to keep the flap shut. The sentiment from Short & Sweet Stamp set backed with modern label punch and movers and shapers die cut. The ribbon is sticky stripped underneath the flap to make a lil purse like handle. This will be one of Stamp camp projects.


This one is in the Sending Love DSP, using the NEW epoxy pretty in Pink brads from Occasions Mini catty with sentiment from Wishing You a Happy Heart stamp set in real red ink popped out with the modern label punch(a must have punch, so many sentiments fit in this punch!)




I think this is so elegant. Again I used the petal card die cut. I die cut two of them and cut a 1/2 inch off two flaps and joined them together with sticky strip and put the brads in for sturdiness. It is rather flappy around the top still though. Maybe I will double it up with CS behind it next time. I used a library clip to keep the top closed, you can also feed a ribbon through where the brads are and hang it as an ornament type deal.



Side view, I filled it with confetti paper and dove hearts.






No comments: