Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sending Love filled with Nuggets

I think this is one of my favorite designs out of the Sending Love Designer Series Paper.
It is very classy accented with a glittery finish and it is just exquisite.
Candy tins are a main stay craft item in my studio. I get many custom orders this time of year.
I think this is my favorite Valentine one to date.
  • The heart is made with the Sizzix petal card.
  • Used my embossing buddy to remove the static from my paper to resist those tiny particals of white embossing powder that like to stay where they are not welcome
  • I stamped the Fifth Avenue large floral image in white craft ink all over the petal card heart background
  • Embossed it with white embossing powder.
  • Popped out two full heart punches and ran them thru the BIG SHOT with the Manhatten Flower embossing folder to give them texture that matched the background of the heart.
  • Used the matchbox XL Sizzix die, middle label I embossed the Be Mine Valentine sentiment in white on regal rose cardstock on it from the Level one Hostess set , popped up on two dimensionals for 3 D effect.
The beautiful Pretty in Pink ribbon was from last year, so sad I have finally used the last of it.
the Rules of Chocolate is a cute little poem and I use Hershey's nuggets and wrap them in DSP to match the front of the tin. I displayed these at my Open House I had at the apartment community for the residents and one of the residents is a local well know plastic surgeon and he came in and ordered 5 custom tins for the ladies who work for him in his office.
They make wonderful gifts for any Occasion.













No comments: