Thursday, March 11, 2010

More Spring Fling samples for March classes

Movers and Shakers card for this month's Big shot club and card class!!
Sign up for Occasions card class and make one for yourself!!

Yes, I have now decorated the inside I will post after class!


Cute lil purse treat using the Sizzix Two tag die!


Fits a Ghiradelli embellished for a Wonderful Mother !


I love this Tri-fold card. this is the front of it! Wait until you see how cool it is when you open it!

I used the Messages From MOM and it is embossed with white EP and used the Butterfly Sizzix Big Z die.
Stamped sentiments using well scripted words and Messages for MOM.Movers and shapers label.

My first Easel card. I have sat down to do this card about 10 times and finally the inspiration came for the decoration. I absolutely love this Tea Party DP. The small butterfly embosslit is an absolute must have!!
Stamp Set: Abundant Hope from the Occasions Mini and watercoloring with my crayons and blender pen is so relaxing and fun!!
Accessories:Scallop trim border, Matchbox XL die cut label and wide oval, Top Note cut then cut it again to make this design in So Saffron, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon with the slot punch
I can't wait to introduce you to all these new designs in class this month! Invite your friends and register today classes are dilling fast!!

1 comment:

Creations by Patti said...

I am loving all these projects - great job!!!! When I have time, I will case, them and let you know!!!! Absolutely cute cute cute...........giggle......giggle...giggle.