Thursday, April 8, 2010

Exciting News at SU!! Color Renovation!

A Color Renovation! This is super exciting news! All the color families have been revamped with 5 NEW beautiful colors, Returning In Colors and of course some of our favorite colors will be retiring. The new colors are so RICH looking. The most exciting part of this Color Renovation for me was the re-naming of ONE of my favorite cardstock colors! Kraft cardstock has a yummy name now! CRUMB CAKE! The best thing about the renovation is now with all the new in colors and the neutrals we will be able to get in a Craft Ink pad, Classic Ink pad, Marker, Crayon.
If you would like a word document of the Color Renovation email me.
Suggestion!- the reason these have been unveiled early is to give everyone an opportunity to stock up on all their favorite colors that will be retiring.
So grab your wish list and put all the ink pads(remember the ink pad you only ever have to purchase one, stock up on the re-inkers), cardstock and ribbon in the colors you cannot live without! Below are the colors we will be saying
"A Fond Farewell"
these colors will be available while supplies last so order them as soon as you can to be sure to get all the items you want!
Yes, 20 colors are retiring! Honestly their are a few that I will be sad to see go.
But the NEW exciting trendy colors SU has for us far out weighs my loss!
You know color coordination is my favorite part of crafting and now I have a ton of new color combo's to play with!! Whoo HOO!
This is what I love about SU they are always one step ahead!!

No comments: