Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Day My Life Changed forever!

versary+SU+2010.jpg"> Althought, this is ONLY my fourth annivesary with Stampin' Up!

It has changed my lives in ways I could not have imagined!

I have worked for some Huge powerful Real Estate companies in Corporate America for 20 yrs and Stampin' Up! has given me the most out of life in these 4 short years.

They have taught me integrity, customer service and the freedom of having your own business and the relationships that I have built thrught my adventures with teaching papercrafting, stamping and scrapbooking have changed my life.
I got to particpate in a wonderful fundrasier this past weekend for


"Making Strides Against Breast Cancer"
and it was an amazing turnout. Over 50 woman cropping for the cause .

I was very happy to have been apart of this event and to represent Stampin' Up! and all it stands for as a company and for all they do for their demonstrators!!

No comments: