Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's SHINY!!


I have been wanting to do this project for a while know I have had the galvanized metal flashing I bought at my local hardware store for months. Finally the other day I got er' done.
I used the Fancy Favor Folds XL Die ( I love how versatile this die is you can use it for so many things!!) Item # 115970 pg. 208 then I embossed the metal with my Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, look how purty the design on it are!

Then I wrapped sticky strip around the base of the tea light and lit it up with Champagne glass glitter. It turned out so good!

close up see the embossing patterns!
this will definitely be a BIG SHOT CLUB project, ladies.
what a great gift for someone's desk or anyone to show them how crafty you are?
I will say again girls "what did we ever do before the BIG SHOT?"

1 comment:

kilroy said...

I made one of these and gave it to Lisa when she was in the hospital before she was there recently. I may have even showed it to you. But, I love how you dressed yours up with the embossing and glitter.