In this Halloween ensemble the Raven of All Dark & Dreary is debuting.
The Designer Series paper Nite Owl in the (HMC) is featured.
- On the box of Orange Crush I cut a 1/2 sheet of Nite Owl DP and used my handy dandy glue stick and adhere it to the box, It was actually much simpler than I thought. I saw this idea featured in the convention pics.
- The second project is the new candy wrapper die in tango tangerine with a 2" strip of Wicked Cool DP wrapped around it and a sentiment from the stamp set Wicked Cool popped out with the curly label punch adhered with the NEW Black Lace from the HMC and topped off with a little dollar store spider clip.
- Then I took a sheet of 5 1/2 x 12 black CS and used the fancy favor box die cut ran it through the Big Shot and covered the Front panel with a design from the Wicked Cool DSP & then cut a large oval from the large scallop oval die cut in the Nite Owl DP
- I centered up the Owl on the Nite Owl Designer Paper on the Ovals die using the Largest oval made pencils marks where I get could all of the owl I could into the cut and ran it thru the Big Shot.
- then adhered it all together and I have a Spooky treat box, notice the owl is winking at you with a orange glimmer in his eye! Tango marker!
- I also used the NEW bat punch for a little bat action at the bottom of the box.
- Hope you like then I had a great time making them. My friend is having aPamepered chef party and we are going to decorate in All Hallow's Eve Decor so I am slowly getting things together for the event which is on October 29th. Need any Pampered Chef items just shoot me an email!