Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wickedly Spooky Tree


This is my Halloween tree and I made these cones I had seen a while back and added a new ribbon scrunching technique which I cannot wait to share at technique class this month!

This one of the first cones in Wicked Cool DSP and stamp set

This one I love with the Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon and I got black toille and used for the insides.



On this one, I used the curling the 1/8" pieces of CS technique that was in our Stampin' Success magazine a couple of months ago. Also used my new Bat punch and Wicked cool again with the scallop oval punch and the wide oval punch.



This was a very popular ensemble. I got these test tubes and I just love this little box to put the test tubes in. Makes a neat gift for someone, out of the ordinary!
Want to make the test tube box and the beautiful cones ????Which can be used for your Christmas tree as well- then meet me at my technique class on October 21st - Thursday night 6:30-9:30pm. I have 1 seat left for this class. Email asap if you want to reserve it!!
www.whitney richardson1969@gmail.com

1 comment:

sara cross said...

These are a "must-have" for my foyer during this Halloween season! Just way too cute.