Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Clear Mount Stamp Cases

We also made a really cool make and take at Leadership with these.
These would be awesome to fill with all Occasions card and give to a friend as a gift or a hostess gift!



I saw this idea on one of my favorite blog sites Patty Bennett and I wanted to share her idea with you! Another great use for the clear mount cases.

I am definitely going to order these and implement this into my organizational program!

Patty's sample:

These are the STAMPIN' UP! CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP CASES (that we sell on pg 192) and I've put my opened packs of Rhinestones, Pearls, flowers, etc., in them... they stay nice and neat and stay organized on my shelf!

Clear case accessories

for the label, I cut off part of the packaging of each accessory and then just wrote the name of each item with a marker. Tool cool!


Hope you get a wild hair and get all organized and energised and created magnificent things today!

No comments: