Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Petal Cone Mini album for my Hubby


This is my petal cone mini album I gave my hubby for Valentines Day.
I was inspired by Meg Loven's sample of the petal cone mini album.
On the front it is decorated with the Fun Flowers Die with Pretty in Pink CS and then the SEW Suite DSP across the middle along with the pom-pom trim in the OMC. I embossed the front petal cone with Vintage Wallpaper along with the fun flowers and then I used my Vanilla smooch spray and misted over the top.

This picture is my daughter Chesne while celebrating her 18th birthday with Dad.
See Dad's eyes? This about how we look all the time with a daughter this age!! LOL

These pictures are of my nine year old Ansleigh the left her 9th bday opening her new computer which I was able to pay for with my Stampin' Up! business!! WhooHOO! the right side is a Halloween shot of her (in her Taylor Swift costume)and Dad in his mask.
Can you guess who his mask is???

I really enjoyed making this for him. The pictures are a bit tricky to put in but there is a technique that we will be learning in our petal Cone Mini album class!
Join us and make your own. Feb 27th Sunday 1-5pm or get your kit to go if you are not local with color picture tutorial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! It's beautiful....Wished I had half the imagination that you do. Love you. Denise

Unknown said...

I just love these! I just got my petal cone die yesterday. When I saw your earlier post I had to come right home and give it a try.!!