Monday, March 7, 2011

Emboss & Resist Bliss

Put a little BLISS in your day! I love this stamp set! It is a limited edition Sale-a-bration set so it will be gone forever and ever after March 31st! BUT< you can receive it for FREE right NOW with any $50.00 purchase.

This card was inspired from a card I saw on Stampin Connection a stamping community designed for Stampin' UP demonstrators only, By Frenchie! Man she is one talented lady!
I love this technique- resist embossing! There are a few different twists you can put with this technique but if you want to try it you will definably need
the following supplies:
  • Versmark pad
  • GLOSSY PAPER
  • white embossing powder
  • heat tool.
On this card I used Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, White glossy CS with the tulip frame embossing folder. Inks are blushing bride, regal rose, rose red and cherry cobbler applied with sponge daubers. Topped it off with Espresso 1 1/2 inch striped ribbon with a bit of 1/8 inch taffeta in pink. Oh the little tabs on the sides are the modern label punch and of course had to add the BLING!!


After I made the pink one I had to see what it would look like with my new colors of the week Baha and Marina mist. So here we go-the colors are as follows in order from left to right:
Baha Breeze, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Midnight Navy
Marina striped 1- 1/2 grosgrain and midnight navy 1/4 grosgrain ribbon on the top of the card.

I hope you enjoy these they are super fun to make and let me know which one you like best the pink or blue?
Have you ever left a comment or wanted to and did not know how? Here is how you can leave a comment(every blogger loves comments LOL)
Underneath this when it post there will be a icon that says post a comment click on that button and write you comment in the text box and then just follow the prompts and it will let you put your comment on my blog page! Easy peasy!

Have a Great Week and God Bless!

2 comments:

Highland Monkey's said...

hmmm which do I like best, Both!

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Gorgeous cards! Love how you added the ribbon at the top.

I made some similar cards using Style Beautiful http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com/2011/02/intensifying-hue-emboss-resist.html