Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Tree for my College Girl


I really wanted to make this Christmas special for my daughter Chesne who graduated and went off to college this year. At this age they need essentials like a Gas gift card, Starbucks of course, and Wal-Mart gift card, some little envelopes homemade STAMPIN' UP! STYLE! filled with CASHOLA!!
This great idea was shared at our downline Christmas party when Valerie Chambers gave a tree filled with lottery tickets to her Secret Santa! So I put a few lotto's on my tree too.
I thought this would be a great way to give her all those things in a CREATIVE way!
Wouldn't that be awesome if she wins big and then she will be able to have a great education.
closer view

Thank you to all my dear customers, blog readers and downline for giving me another successful year doing what I love
and sharing it with all of you!
Merry Christmas and a very Prosperous New Year to all!

1 comment:

Creations by Patti said...

A really fun present - is mine in the mail? Greta idea and a wonderful job on this project. Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!! hugs,
Patti