Monday, January 23, 2012

Beau Chateau in Utah


Double page spread of our vacation in Utah.
Supplies:
DSP: Beau Chateau & Side Notes click here
CS: Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Sizzix Big Shot Products: Top Note, Label Framelits, Tastefully Trim,
Textured embossing folder
Beautiful Wings embosslit click here
Punches: Spiral, Photo Corner Punch, Eyelet border - click here



Our new " Occasion's To Die For" Scrap Book club
kicked off it's first meeting with a bang!
I have to say I had so much fun scrapping and getting some of my vacation pages done in the process! I haven't scrapped in a while and boy it brought those creative juices flowing back.
What I love about Scrappin' Stampin' Up! style they make it is so easy!!

Everything coordinates- colors combos-embellishments and I love how our Sizzix products make amazing cropping & matting tools. did I mention our punches? They make picture cropping a cinch.
If you want to learn design , layouts and technique join us for Scrapbook club!



No comments: