Saturday, March 3, 2012

Every Bunny Loves it....


I have had an overwhelming repsonse from my stamping friends with this card.
The Every Bunny Stamp set (IBC pg,48-w #122705-$27.95/c-#122707- $19.95)
extremely cute and popular but this fold is too cute with so many options.
Stampin' Up'!s Water Color crayons & blender pens gives you a smoothly blended look with just the right depth and desired color. Too much fun!
This fold was inspired by Dawn Griffith.

Join us for upcoming classes and get your Spring crafting kicked off with a bang.
You can find my class schedule on my business website under events.
here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card design ! Adorable ! YOu have a wonderfully creative eye ! Would you mind e-mailing me the instructions for this so I can do this card for my grand parents for Easter? Thanks a bunch !
charlene.beaulieu@hotmail.com