Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wonderfall You!


I have had the most fun playing with my new stamp set Wonderfall 
and the New Sizzix Autumn Accents die  on page 33 of the Holiday Catalog!
I have been  stamping,sponging,and shimmering leaves galore!
I came up with an original creation out of it all!
Hope you like it! This card will make it's debut at one of our Holiday card classes this month!

 Supplies: 
Stamps: Loving Thoughts, Wonderfall, French Foliage
CS: Espresso, Island Indigo, Espresso Core'dinations, Orchard Harvest DSP, Vanilla
Ink: More Mustard, Cajun, Cherry Cobbler, Limeade, Espresso, Soft Suede, Indigo
Big Shot: Woodgrain Embossing Folder,Autumn Accents die,
Embellishments: More Mustard Polka Dot ribbon, Brushed Bronze Buttons, Rope Twine, 
Cherry Cobbler Tulle,Sponges, Vanilla Shimmer Spray, 7/8 inch cotton ribbon.

I love the 3 D effect this card has it just pops up towards you!
I also believe shimmer spray makes everything better!

No comments: