Monday, January 7, 2013

Occasions Kick Off Party

 These are the 3 cards we made at our Kick Off party yesterday!
Everyone was so excited with all the NEW products in the NEW Spring Catalog.
We could barely get started on our make and takes for the oohing and awing! Love those days!
I have such an amazing fun group of friends to stamp with and I love it when they say each time"these were my favorite cards so far!" That means I am truly sharing what I love and they are loving it. 
As a creative coach that is the greatest feeling in the world.It also tells me I work for a great company that keeps giving us amazing products and tools to keep creating and inspiring! Thanks Stampin' Up!
I also love it when they bring their creations in to share with the group!
Inspired by Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
 CS: Basic Gray, Real Red, Amore DSP (SC), Pool Party Core d' nations CS, Primrose Petals 
Ink: Versamark and Pool Party embossing Powder
BS: Heat Framelits, Heart A Flutter Framelits,( not just for VDAY- banners are all the rage now)
BUY the bundle with the stamp set and the framelits and save 15% on page 11
 Cloud Embossing Folder
Accessories: Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Pool Party Sycamore Street Ribbon(SAB gift)
Stamps: Ciao , Baby with Petite Curly Label punch ( coming in the Sale-a-bration catty Jan22)
 Inside stamped with the  NEW stamp set Feeling Good (SC) and the NEW Hearts A Flutter
 Love this single Thinking of You stamp on page 21 of the SC. It is very versatile you can pop out the middle sentiment with the 2 1/2 circle punch and make it a different color or a different stamped sentiment all together. I have some rogue stampers that have to have options!! LOL
CS: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit ,Marina Mist, Poetry DSP pack,Gumball, Vanilla
BS: Window Framelits embossed with the Argyle emboss folder, Needlepoint emboss folders
Accessories: NEW 7/8 inch scallop punch( don't miss this new punch it goes with alot of new stamp sets and embellishment in the Spring Catty it is on page 16 only $12.95. Love these Silver buttons with a little twine from page 20, they are very sturdy feels like a quarter.
 Again the sentiment is from the MUST HAVE IN YOUR STASH stamp set Feeling Good. I love this set because it works as a focal point on the front of a project as well as great sentiments for the inside.
 Stamp: OH Hello (SC)
CS: NEW Tea Party Designer Paper, Whisper White
INK: Espresso, Coral, So Saffron, used the spritzer in Cameo Coral
BS: Oval Framelits are included in the Oh Hello Bundle on page 4. If you purchase the stamp set and the oval framelits in the bundle you SAVE 15%!! Wood is $44.95 and Clear is $38.95
I also used the NEW Honeycomb emboss folder from page 6. ANOTHER MUST HAVE!!
Accessories: NEW Doilies one cut in half, NEW Natural 7/16" ribbon on pg. 20,
New Designer Builder brads use the 1/2 circle punch to pop out a piece of DSP adhere to the top and place the epoxy on top. Check these out on page 12. Great value!
Here is a quick shot of my stamping friends in my NEW garage studio which is now attached to our house.
It is so much more convenient and homey. My dog Bella even joined us for class! I will post more studio pictures for all my friends far away to see soon. Now I am off to get my 6th grader back in the mood the return to school from a 3 week break!! She had the flu during winter break and missed 6 days of school right before the break. God bless her she had so much make up work to do over the break since it was the end of the 9 weeks we had to get it all done. Not easy when you do not feel good. This was the worst FLU ever! We all got it. So glad things are back to normal. I am off in 4 days to Stampin' Up!'s Leadership convention here in Orlando so I will be making swaps today! Can't wait to see all my friends from all over the country and my roomies Linda and Patty! We are going to have a blast.
Have a blessed day!

No comments: