Monday, February 4, 2013

More Funky Fold Samples

I am addicted to this new Twisted card! I have been playing with some of my new products from the Spring Catalog here along with the FREE gifts I received from the Sale-a-bration flyer here.

The Whale card was created with the Oh Whale stamp set and Happy Whale Clearlit with the NEW Designer Series Paper Sunshine and Sprinkles.

The second card I used all my FREE sale-a-bration products!Pattern Occasions stamp set along with the Sale-a-bration Sycamore Street  Designer Series Paper & the buttons and ribbon pack.
It is so much fun creating with FREE products you can get really creative.

The inside of this card is perfect for a gift card holder. I am going to put a movie gift card in one and a Starbucks gift card in the other. Love the Tickets you can make with the NEW That's the Ticket stamp set and the ticket punch. I thought that was a cute touch for the movie ticket gift card.

Have you placed your order and received all your FREE sale-a-bration goodies?
You can shop now online here
Join us on Friday for 2 sessions of our Funky Fold Card Class and you can learn how to make the Twisted card too!
Friday February 8th- 10am or 6:30 pm class
Fee is $20.00 due by the 6th to reserve your seat.

No comments: