Friday, February 1, 2013

Twisted About Valentines Day

Do you love learning new and exciting ways to use your Stampin' Up! products? 
Do you love earning FREE products? I know I do! 
I have a nice investment in my collection of fun toys and I always enjoy learning new ways to use them.
That is one of the things I love about my job is sharing what I  love with others and being able to show them multiple ways to use their favorite products.
So spread the news - Bring a NEW friend and receive 1/2 off your class fee!
On February 8th- Friday evening at 6:30 we will learn some new techniques and Funky Fold cards!
Here is a sneak peak of just a couple folds we will be learning!
 I tell ya I have been in love with this fold technique for a while but it definitely takes the right creative coach to learn how to make this card! I finally found Kelly Acheson's tutorial and her's did it for me!
The creative process on this card was so fun and 3 hours (LOL) of just glamming it up! 
I LOVE Valentines Day it is my absolute favorite Holiday to make cards. 
I am lucky to have loved ones to send all these fun creations too!!
Don't you love the little trinket key? Guess what those are on sale on the clearance rack!!
Click here to check it out! If you would like to order some items shoot me an email.
Also remember it is Sale-a-bration time! For every $50 you spend you get to choose a FREE item from the SAB catalog here
 Here is the inside of the card which you just have a blast embellishing and it can  hold a gift card too!
 Loving this Oh Whale set! It is very versatile and definitely good for all Occasions!
You can check out my Valentines version of this card on my 
Whitney's Stampin & Scrappin Studo's face book page here! don't forget to Hit the LIKE my page button so you can follow along.
This card is perfect for my cousin who just had heart surgery. He is a Captain and Fisherman I think he will get a kick out of this "Get Whale Soon!" Card. Just gotta get it in the mail soon!
What's NEXT?  Stamp a Stack this Sunday the 3rd! Still have a couple of seats left!! Join us!
 Wait until you see the NEW Pop Out Dress Form Card I am working on for you! Check back to see it!
I would love to hear your comments and what you think of my first twisted card! So leave a comment.
Happy Crafting!


No comments: