Monday, May 18, 2009

Daytona Stamp Studio & Organization

This is a shot of my new workstation !
This will soon be filled with my crafts for sale! Few things left but I sold out big time at my moving craft sale! So I have to get my mojo flowing and get busy!!
I just found an awesome opportunity at the HUGE Daytona Flea Market here in town.
I can rent a little shop in there monthly and hopefully sell some crafts and meet some new frineds!


MY downline and dear friend Vicky had this cool idea and I just had to implement this into organization system. I also have several punches from the sizzix and other punches from projects in bags so that way if I need one I can just grab it and go instead of stopping and having to cut punches. This is one of the best views of my work staition.
I am so happy to have an amazing handy husband that has worked so hard to make it perfect for me. I have to say he is the best and I just love him!!

My curtain rods are from Wal-Mart($14.00 each) I got two of the 28x48 ft black designer rods and stretched it out as far across as it would go.I missed the HUGE grand Opening of IKEA in Tampa which opened the day before I moved!! Then I bought the little black circle clips that actually are suppose to hang curtains and that is what the above items are hanging on. For my bday and Mothers day I got beautiful new formica countertops, I am in heaven!!It is so long I have every station set up!
First My Sizzix, then embossing, then embellishments, scor-pal and then my cutting systems!!


This is the paper station. I have all my 12x12 cardstock in the paper trays under the cabinet.
The DP is in the white 12x12 bins and next to that is my filing cabinet with my 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
On top of that is my scraps in a single filing system. My ribbon racks( are on a peg board system my DH built) and paper tray I bought off my friend Jackie who owns a scrap book store in Brandon. I love those ribbon racks.They are the greatest! Ribbon storage was one of my biggest frustrations!! Tip: Go to your local scrap book stores alot of times they have things they want to get rid of and you can get really good deals. Especially now with the economy alotof stores are cutting back on inventory leaving open spaces!
This is the coolest stool it adjust to your weight when you sit in it. I saw one at my friend Geri's house about 9 months ago and have been looking for one ever since and they had them at Target here only $59.00 if it had wheels it would be perfect. So if you are like me and stand all day this stool will make you want to sit for a while!
Well that is the overview so far!! Looking forward to alot of stamp camp retreats here at the beach!! See ya soon!!







No comments: