Monday, May 18, 2009

"A Walk in the Park" Array

Now that I have my new stamp studio set and ready to go here in Daytona
I have had some creative time and I just absolutley love this paper.
This box will hold up to 10 cards! Depending of course with the depth of layers and embellishments plus envelopes! These are a popular craft fair item. I sold a ton of these at Mother's day! I gave my MOM one for Mother's Day at my surprise bday party they had for me. All my cousins and aunts wanted their own and of course filled with cards! I was thrilled.
Supplies:
Card stock: Kiwi,WIP DP,cameo coral
Accessories: Eyelet border punch, Sizzix oval frame punch(I only used the oval), Summer Love rub-ons(love these!!) aluminum tags, filigree brads, kiwi kiss 5/8" striped ribbon on top of the box, glue dots, sticky strip a must with this box.

This is a bday card I made for my best friends daughter Gina for her Sweet 16! It's very Late but hey, I like late cards I get to celebrate all over again!
Supplies:
Cardstock: so Saffron, Baha,Cameo Coral, white,WIP DP,
Accessories: Sizzix large Circle Scallop die, cut in half, layered with the circle #2 sizzix Die cut in 1/2 , with summer love rub-ons, photo corner punch, eyelet border punch, white gel pen,in color buttons, and Saffron Twill ribbon andalso I used the Bella Toile BG stamp on the base of the card.I hope she likes it. She is a very special girl who is getting ready to go on a missions trip the summer to Peru. I wish her much love and safe travels.

Candy tin with the rules of chocolate always a favorite! I always have to make in every new DP !

Hope you enjoy these and Happy crafting!!

No comments: