Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Love Sparkles Scrap Tin

I used the Simply Scrappin Kit from Stampin' Up! to make this scraptin which holds 24 pages
and tons of different embellishment options for you! Scraptins are available for custom order at www.whitneyrichardson1969@gmail.com includes tutorial and site for tins. Designed to your preference.
Some examples of the inside pages

Designing scrap tins are my favorite project! I teach scraptin classes one on one or in a group setting. If you would like to sign up for one today email me at www.whitneyrichardson1969@gmail.com
Hope you enjoy all the hearts! This scrap kit matches perfectly with the stamp set
"A Happy Heart"

1 comment:

sundell9300 said...

I love this idea! It looks like I'd have to order through you, correct? How much for the tins and directions??
My email is sundell9300@comcast.net if you could email the answer.
Thanks!