Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vanilla and Suede Super color combo

I cased this box from Chic N Scratch's Video Academy and I love this color combo.
I added the focal point with 2 top notes on the front . The bottom layer in suede(new in color) and the front is vanilla with the perforation trimmed off. I also used Kind and Caring Thoughts, yes this is my favorite new stamp set! Box will fit up to 8 cards and envelopes depending on embellishments.
I tried to make some different type cards. With this pocket card you can pull out the middle and use it for a book mark or a invitation.


On the base of this card is the Razzle Dazzle stamp set and the top has Kind and Caring Thoughts and then Dreams De Jour sentiment.

This card is a top note doubled that fits inside a pocket card stamped with Razzle Dazzle and garnished with the beautiful polka dot suede ribbon and of course a little library clip for a perfect finishing touch.

Hope you enjoy these I sure had fun making them!



No comments: