Monday, September 28, 2009

Breast Cancer Crop Fundraiser in Daytona

Dana Allen was our host for the Breast Cancer Crop Fundraiser. I have to say I am so grateful to have met her. I was signing up for Girl Scouts for my 8 year old daughter Ansleigh, and she can smell a paper crafter a mile a way its that 6th sense we all have. She so graciously invited me to join them at the event. I was thrilled!! Dana is an amazing lady she has been a girl scout leader for 27 years and is very involved in Breast Cancer Awareness! She together with the gang at the crop raised over $1000.00 for Breast Cancer Awareness that day!
her dedication and commitment to our children, to us as parents helping to preserve those their childhood memories and she has the greatest personality, what a pleasure. This was a true success and I hope I am invited back next year!
Thanks, Dana for all your hard work!!
Mary Ann from our local " A Page in Time" Scrap book Shop on Beach Street taught a box with
Rolodex cards with calendars on them, they were too cute!! Sorry I don't have apicture of a final project!


Lora Shehi enjoying a Stampin' UP! make and take

This is her final project isn't it beautiful. The make and take was designed to show how using cards from card class can inspire focal points to your scrap book pages. I will post examples of mine next, that inspired me to design this at a make and take at a crop.
Lora is very creative and a natural. She has well balanced flow and design!
Thanks Lora for joining the Stampin' Up! make and takes group that day and your order!

No comments: