Monday, June 14, 2010

Serenity Stampers Group Gathering in Daytona Beach



This is Linda Clendening (Supervisor) and Leslie Sharpe our newest member to our Serenity Stampers team.

Leslie, Katie and Linda after a tough day of stamping and lots of fun!


This is one of our make and takes from our downline meeting.
Supplies: Garden Gala DSP (2010-2011 IBC) , Two tag die and a little box inside
that measures 2 7/8 by 6 3/4 in the new in color cardstock. this is one of the new stamp sets from the 2010-2011 IBC stamped in pear pizazz (which is a richer celery) and then peach parfait. Check out that new 1/8" daffodil ribbon!

These are the little bags I made for my girls with the doorprize in them.
Of course this is a Patti Lee from Creations by Patti original.
But I did so creatively add the letters to individualize them for the girls!

As you can see my downline is growing......
You can become a part of my Serenity Stamp team too
Email me today and I will tell you how!!

Business before pleasure.....
The demonstration
Hey ma look at me turned 40 and now I have to wear glasses!
signing up a recruit at a DL meeting is always a wonderful gift.
Yes ladies I come prepared!!
Kendra brought a guest her name is Abbe Greendfield and She joined our group that night.
Welcome Abbe! Abbe has great energy and lives in Orlando so she is going to get the ball rolling in her neck of the woods.
Then Iwas also blessed to sign up one of my Big Shot clubbers Leslie Sharpe.
Leslie is a natural with a background in graphic art design she will be off and running!
2 recruits for Serenity Stampers in one night! Not bad, ladies!!

Thank you to my best gal pal Linda Clendening my Supervisor from my downline group in Plant City Fl. who is not in these pictures because she is taking them. She drove down 2 hours from Plant City to help with me with my weekend long events!! Boy, I could not have done it without her.
Linda your the bomb! Thank you sooo much for all your help!

























No comments: