Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tropical Party Stamp Camp Luau & Craft Sale

We had an amazing time on Sunday, with a pool side view we stamped and camped our little hearts away! We had a pool side Luau BBQ all my customers generously brought a covered dish or two

and my amazing "Pampered Chef" alumni Deb Brown made this awesome watermelon boat for us with SU carved on the front!

These are the first two make and takes we did at our stamp camp.
This is the scalloped dress card in tropical delight. With her matching round tab purse!
Inspired by Gretchen Barron

This is my little straw basket made with the Baskets & Blooms die cut with a box inside that is

7x6 scored at 2" all the way around. Attach with sticky strip.Use paper scraps to add your colors strips on the outside of the basket butting them up to one another adhering them to the basket die cut and then trimming off the excess and then run it thru the lattice emboss folder. Use the 1" circle punch to punch the handle. Add a little raffia and some embellishments and your golden!! This project was inspired by Patti Lee of Creations by Patti.

Everyone waits patiently for me to finish the demonstrations so they can start crafting .

The baskets and blooms demo a little tricky with all those little scraps strips lining them up in the proper order.

After demo's everyone just rotates stations making there projects at their own pace which is super fast for this talented group.

Leslie and Katie on to the stamping and crafting!! Whoo Hoo!


Deb is in deep concentration cutting her basket
I just loved her dress! Very festive.

Sandra was decked out in her original attire from Hawaii.

We were blessed to have my down line best gal pal Linda Clendening as our guest designer from my other half of my DL in Brandon, Fl arrive and teach the Father's day shirt card .
I tell ya this is one crafty lady! I miss being in the same city with her tremendously.
We make an awesome team.


The is the front of the Father's Day shirt prototype. I did not get a picture of the tropical party DP one they all made. They were very festive!! this is Linda's creation.


I added this small portion for the inside, a top note cut twice with the Happy Father's Day stamp from "All Holidays" and then on the top portion is a place for you to put a bag of candy or a gift card.


We absolutely had a grand day! Thanks to my DH and kids who cooked our BBQ and all those contributed to our luau feast. We were in heaven stampin, craftin & great food! What better way to spend a beautiful day fellow shipping.


I would like to thank all my customers for all their support this year and their loyalty.

A special thanks to my buddy Linda who came up to help me all weekend!

I couldn't have done it with out you!


1 comment:

M. RUff said...

Do you have a template for the wonderful shirt card????