Queen For A Day Event
Sponsored by: The Serenity Stamper’s Stampin’ Up! ® Team
Whitney Richardson, Lora Shehi, DianaSulzbach, Kendra Timpson. Leslie Sharpe
Attention Stampers and Scrapbookers!
Become a Crafting Queen for a day!
When: Saturday, May 7th
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Where: Lora Shehi’s Mega Studio- De Leon Springs
5455 SR 11 -DeLeon Springs FL 32130 (approx 20 minutes from Ormond Beach) **Directions will be provided upon registration
Your $30 registration includes:
· Four (4) rotating make & take stations taught by professional Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators where you will create cards, a mini scrapbook album and Sizzix 3D projects. Indulge yourself in new techniques and ideas to inspire you!
· All pre-cut supplies are included
· Huge display board full of projects to inspire you. Don’t forget your camera!
· Lunch, drinks and snacks
· This event is designed for all stampers or scrapbookers from the beginner to seasoned veterans so feel free to bring a friend.
· Door prizes – you do not need to be present to win
· Raffle baskets loaded with Stampin’ Up! products
Due to the size of this event, the last day to register will be April 12th.
Email me today at email@example.com
and I will forward you and a friend a registration form,
For more information contact our event coordinator:
Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator/ Manager Team Leader of Serenity Stampers
(813) 610-8446 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remit registration form below with your payment by April 12th 2011 to:
173 Integra Breeze Lane UNIT #100
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Please make all checks payable to Whitney Richardson
(Payment must be received by April 12th)
Limited seating so get your registration in to secure your spot.
NOTE: Once payment has been received you will receive an email confirmation.
Please bring your email confirmation with you at the time of check in.
Registrations are non-refundable but transferrable for this same event.
We look forward to treating you like a Queen For A Day,
in Stampin’ Up! ® style!