Monday, March 28, 2011

Serenity Stampers at Orlando Regional Conference


This is one of my customer's Deb Brown that came to Regional's with us as a guest.
I love the expression on her face as I have seen it many times in class when we learn a new technique or try out a NEW SU product. This is the look I love to see on my customer's faces.... the awe of SU products.
Then I am so blessed to share the many different ways you can use these products.
I think this one of the few items she has not been introduced to yet,
the color spritzer tool
on page 195 of the IBC #107066- ONLY $12.95-Amazing tool!
We had a set of FREE make and takes & a new stamp set Natures Walk from the Occasions Mini Catalog on page 121925 $25.95 SU gave us so that we could get some stamping time together.
They are really great like that!!


Serenity Stamper- Diana Sulzbach with a cool new swap.

This is the Serenity Stamper's Rockin Business Builder's crew!
(Left to right)-Leslie Sharpe,Me behind,Kendra Timpson,Linda Clendening behind & Diana Sulzbach

Deb Brown, Me, & Sandra Heck(Serenity Stamper & one heck of a crafter!)

Then we have Lynn Boyle a Serenity Stamper who could not keep her swaps for more than 30 minutes they were gone!!Cause they were very beautiful!
Wish I had a picture
Deb Brown holding her journal tin I gave everyone as a gift so they could take notes and capture every moment of Regional's.

We had an absolute blast!! See what is waiting for you.....
There is till time to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration offer and receive your demo starter kit for $148( regularly priced at $175.00) with over $320.00 worth of SU merchandise.
You too can enjoy moments like these with your friends and get your favorite supplies and have them pay for themselves, earn extra income and meet tons of new friends -
which is my favorite part!!

Email me today at whitneyrichardson1969@gmail.com and you too can have a little SERENITY IN YOUR STAMPING!!

No comments: