Friday, July 29, 2011

Getting Ready for the Red Hat Ladies!


I went back home this week and spent some time with my good friend Linda.
We had fun getting ready for her workshop with a group of Red Hat Ladies that will be visiting her craft table soon. We made this cute bonnet for them as a table candy favor using the empty SU embellishment containers, the large Sizzix scallop, Red Glitter paper, concord crush, and their logo on top. I think they turned out very cute. We wanted to share with them all the amazing ways you can use paper crafting to make favors for their functions.



Needless to say there are quite a few guests coming and we were pooped at the end of the night.


My buddy Linda is very talented and I always enjoy visiting her and getting my batteries creatively recharged!! She also has a super awesome craft room. So if you are ever in the Brandon/Tampa area look her up at
http://www.lindaclendening.stampinup.net/
Thanks Linda for a great time.

3 comments:

linda74 said...

Thanks for the kudos! I appreciate the help and great idea for making a hat/bonnet for the Red Hat Ladies! Hoping all goes well tomorrow - fingers are crossed! luv ya

Katie now in Ohio said...

I love The Red Hat ladies. They're so spirited. Your fuction favors are so clever and perfectly matched for them. Ms. Linda and you out did yourselves. Miss ya up here in Buckeye country.

Window Cleaning The Woodlands said...

Great reading your posst