Friday, July 29, 2011

Christmas in July


While visiting Linda one of the highlights was being able to get a look at some of her creations.
This is one of the cards she created at a local group gathering
and she shared it with me! Yippee!
I quickly made a template and came home and
had to try out an idea I had for a Christmas card.

Using the new Christmas DSP 'Letters to Santa" pg 186 #122349 $10.95
and a treat cup filled with sparkly bling. I also used the Quick Accents for letters to Santa
on pg 187 #122369- $9.95.
Stamp Sets: Open Sea ( for the earth) inside the treat cup surrounded by a die cut off the
NEW Pennant die, Delightful Dozen for the embossed sentiment, and Merry & Type hailed the "peace on earth stamp" with the decorative label punch behind it.

full view



Yes, it folds flat and fits into an A2 envelope.
We will be making this card in one of my upcoming classes, so check out my class schedule
at www.whitneyrichardson.stampinup.net

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Katie now in Ohio said...

This card better be one of many you send me during the holidays. I'm feeling a lil blue for not getting to make the class to learn how to make the card. Uh, sigh! Your still my girl. Miss ya.