Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Upcoming Big Shot Holiday & Card Club


Holiday Sneak Peak
Are you curious?!!
Well, stay tuned for more juicy details on this class, but in the meantime, you can check out my Events Calendar at this link
www.whitneyrichardson.stampinup.net
I've got Christmas card classes coming up, Fall and Christmas/Holiday Decor classes, my ever popular "Wow!" Big Shot Club & Christmas Cards Club.

Big Shot Club will be starting it's 3rd annual season beginning
on the 2nd Saturday of each month.
October 8, Nov 12th, Dec10th


Requirements for Big Shot:

You have purchased a Big shot from me
( I have a great payment plan option for a Big Shot kit)
for new customers that want to join Big Shot.
Monthly purchase requirement is $50.00 per person and we have a drawing for
Mystery Hostess. (** amount varies on the number of club participants.)
Membership fee for all 3 months of club classes is $65.00.

Exciting news!!

This year I will be offering Big Shot Club projects to customers via
mail. Look for more details to come!

No comments: