Thursday, August 20, 2009

Guest Designer Sue Gilroy


My friend and customer Sue Gilroy has been attending my classes for almost a year now in Brandon, Florida. She attended the Scrap Tin class I held one month and fell in love with making tins! She has made them for several family members, neighbors and friends for all different occasions. She received this kit as a gift from me as a Hostess gift for hosting several meetings/classes for me now that I am out of town.She provided a wonderful location for our group Serenity Stampers to meet
She made a beautiful tin and I love the design on the front of her tin which she used her SAB punch set and her eyelet border to really dress it up.
Aren't Simply Scrappin Kits fun and easy to use for ONLY $ 19.95 Everything so color coordinated and the die cut adhesives(stickers) are so beautiful and match the cardstock perfectly! You get so much more than those kits in the stores!!
Sue thank you so much for the wonderful demonstration of what you can do with a pre-cut ready to assemble scrap kit! I am very proud to have you as a friend and a class member.
Sue and her husband travel the craft fair circuit and that is where we met they make beautiful jewerly check out their blog at www.kilroykrafts.blogspot.com
REMINDER!
SCRAP TIN CLASS - $40.00
SEPTEMBER 24TH THURSDAY 6-10PM -DAYTONA
Register right away to reserve your seat and as always your class fee holds your spot!
www.whitneyrichardson1969@gmail.com

No comments: