Thursday, August 20, 2009

Scrap Tins for Custom Order

I picked up this paper at my local scrap store when all the paper was 1/2 price
and I had the cutest chipboard cupcakes made by Creative Imagination (BE) which I covered with cardstock and used puffy paint and made the frosting. you have to use a blow dryer not you heat tool to heat puffy paint up. Trust we learned the hard way at Christmas last year!
I chose to widen my array of collection of tins that I am selling at my craft store at the Daytona Flea Market. Especially because so many ppl that come through are visiting from other areas. It also shows them that they can take materials they have at home and apply them to the techniques they learn in my stamp camps! I teach a stamp camp monthly on how to make the scrap tins! It is so much fun sharing with people who have never heard of Stampin' Up! about the SU advantage and then they go home and look up a demonstrator in there area by going to www.stampinup.com under demo locator and find a stamp group in their area!
All these tins are for sale and available for custom order.

I made a few vacation tins with some of the paper I purchased at the scrap shop. Unfortunately right now Stampin' Up! does not have a selection of vacation or baby papers right now. So I am
in cases like this we have to get crafty. The flip flops on the front are a Sizzix Big Z die which I think just make this tin adorable!! They also make a great card!! Especially here in Daytona everyone wears flip flops it is like an unspoken mascot for feet! LOL!

The inside of the tin is bright, cheery and just waiting for your vacation pictures! These tins make wonderful gifts for any occasion. I am already receiving custom orders for tins that ppl want to give their loved ones as presents. Please if you have an order in mind go ahead and email me so I can schedule you in. Time gets away from us this time of year.
I look forward to receiving your orders soon!

I have more samples I will be posting soon!
Hope you enjoy them!!


No comments: